Arty-Forty

Sunday 2 January 2011

Last Trifecta of 2010

So it's a while since I did a  Design Dollies Trifecta, but now I'm up and running on my blog again I wanted to get back into the swing of things.
So the last Trifecta of 2010 which has to be uploaded by today is as follows...

1. Colours - use the colours chocolate, tan, royal blue and orange
2. A recipe using the theme 'just one'

• Just one piece of cardstock
• Just one patterned paper
• Just one word in the title/sentiment
• Just one photograph/image
• Just one embellishment
and...
3. This sketch...

With only one piece of patterned paper allowed I had to look for something that included all of those colours. I trawled through my collection, eventually coming across an ancient piece of Basic Grey from the Hang 10 collection. It had tan, chocolate, royal blue and orange!! It also had green flowers but with some selective trimming I managed to get rid of those!
My one embellishment is my tag - hopefully that counts!?
So here's my attempt at the challenge - dollies - let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's amazing! Incredible work to pull off this tricky Trifecta!
    Thanks for playing with us Dollies! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Metal - it's incredible Jane. It's great to see your creations again! And your 'one embellishment' is just perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.