Arty-Forty

Sunday 26 September 2010

Gracie 365

This is this week's trifecta for the Design Dollies. The challenges...
To use black, burgundy, yellow, and the option of white...
To include some autumn leaves...
And to use this sketch...
This week's subject choice was a 'no brainer' - on Wednesday it was the anniversary of finding Grace wandering on the road near Tescos. We now think she was probably dumped and being such a little kitten she almost certainly would have been killed had I not picked her up and brought her home. She is the best little cat and is great company (she's just followed me downstairs from sitting on my desk in my craft room while I was scrapping to now sitting on the back of my chair in my study as I type!).
Thanks to Jonathan, who came up with the title - Gracie 365.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. love the colors with the B&W pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow wow wow. I love how you used these colours - you've got the trifecta down to an art! I have some of that lace cardstock left in my stash somewhere and I *have* to try the masking like you've done. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last I'm able to comment (as I now have a userid).
    Great trifecta of Grace - the red beads feel as soft as she is (well almost).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I wonder if you've heard about Papercraft Star yet? We'd love to have you join us by entering some of your fabulous projects in our challenges! There is also time to enter the 25 dollar gift certificate drawing! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.