Arty-Forty

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Zentangling

I decided to have a go at Zentangling  - though I'm not sure why it's not just called doodling - there's probably a really good reason! I had a look at some amazing examples on Google Images and YouTube - too many to start putting links to here, but thanks to everyone whose zentangles are online who inspired me.
For my first attempt I had a go at a zentangle sampler... I'll try to upload a better quality picture at some point...
 
I'll definitely do more 'zentangling' as it's something I can do when out and about (did some of this one in the waiting room when visiting my FIL in hospital). I used a piece of white mount board and a fairly ordinary black pen.

1 comment:

  1. Fab- u -louse !! So lovely to see you back blogging again too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.