Arty-Forty

Saturday 25 May 2013

Secret Garden #4

We are coming to the end of the Secret Garden projects. You may be interested to know that all of the projects were made with about 6 large sheets of the Secret Garden papers and an 8"x 8" Secret Garden paper pad.

Today's project is an altered box. I used the purple papers and embellishments to create this project. The box I used was already a dark green so it worked well with the papers without me needing to paint it.

On the top of the box I cut out lots of flowers and punched some ash leaves and then covered them with crackle glaze to give it an aged feel.

 
 
 
 
I covered the inside too...
 
 
The box is the perfect size to hold my final project - an altered Urban Lily secret keeper book...
 
 
Thanks for looking...come back again soon for a look inside that book!
 
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.