Arty-Forty

Thursday 8 July 2010

Still day 4...

Thanks to East Coast Wi-fi I bring you...


Mark Knopfler, or at least my version of him. Drawn using a 4B pencil on plain white paper. He's not perfect, but the best I can manage on a train!!
It's great to have free Wi-fi and a power socket when you're travelling, however today it seems like the least they can do. I arrived at Edinburgh station ready to get on my train to London and about 15 minutes before it was due to leave - they cancelled it!!!
Although I had a non-transferrable advance ticket, I saw a very nice lady at the ticket office who validated my ticket for the next train. So an hour late but I'm on my way...

1 comment:

  1. Oohhh you are good at sketching as well as scrapping and altering... not jealous (ok that is a lie!) Love the drawing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.